Wackybumpy

Saturday, September 08, 2007

3 random pictures I took the other day.Yes,random ones.I love them! Haha,nice nice? LOL!


posted by discoverme at 10:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Overall,today was fuN! Badminton training.LOVES!~!...
  • HELLO PEOPLE!*waves*Wave back to me as a form of c...
  • I've nothing much to update actually.But I'm updat...
  • Owe this quiz to Alida for days.1. the person who ...
  • I'm owe-ing people quizzes.Lynna,I think I owe her...
  • Firstly I will update about yesterday.Since I did ...
  • Please stop calling me CaiZi,thank you! I felt so ...
  • Yesterday,17August'07Initially I wanted to blog,bu...
  • I'm currently in good spirits. Don't ask me why.M...
  • There's bad & good things for today.First,all the ...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]