Monday, August 20, 2007

Please stop calling me CaiZi,thank you!
I felt so embarrassed during recess in the canteen
& on my way up to the hall.
JoleenMok and the rest were just like cheering&clapping
loudly like what event! There's so many students in the
canteen.On the way up to the hall was even worst!
Mok and rest were clapping loudly & the rest unknowns
followed and cheered. =.- Really paiseh.

DnT.Fooling around in the class more than doing work
is the fact. Oh Hazmie! Please! Out of the blue,why
did you ask that question? Don't cause me trouble & I'd be thankful.
Well,didnt I told you that 18o5o7 is the Sports Heat.
Its not about finding a boyfriend luhhs.Haiyoyo.

Yes,yes.I've lots of 'boyfriends'. They're NicToh,JiaJun,
Yaawar,Erwin,CaiSeng,SuanEng & YOU! etc. You guys
are my male friends,is that alright? HAHA!

When I said I'm lost in Mathematics,I'm really lost.
Why can't you guys just believe me? Nvrmd,I know you
guys won't believe no matter what I say anyway.
There's no point saying so much.

Alida! I love you girl!
Last night was a great chat with you!
We're always in the same boat,perchance that's fate?
Nvrmd,good friends should share happiness&woes together right?
THANKS LOADS LAST NIGHT! LOVE YOU GIRL!
Remember,Great minds think alike!*HI5!*Teehee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home