Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yesterday,17August'07

Initially I wanted to blog,but due to the time given
to me yesterday for using the computer,I wasn't able to
update my blog.
But I'm here to make up.

There was training as usual yesterday.
& badminton was a love!
Played or rather trained with WoonJin.
Her reaction was reallyyyyy fast!I'm impressed.
How I wish my reaction could be that fast too.
I played with her mostly ytd.

Happy Bleated Birthday to JunYang.
I thought it was QianLing's birthday too.
I'm sorry,I made a mistake.It's today.
But at least I remembered your birthday is around here!
Today,18Aug'07
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QIANLING!
Apparently I'm here updating my blog.
Had myself rotting the whole day at home.
I'm craving for lots of food now.
Could someone supply me?Haha!
Perchance later I shall get my mom to NTUC.
If that's so,her pocket is gonna burnt a real big hole!
Alright,I've nothing to blog about today.
Next week should be able to know many of the subjects' results.
I'm afraid! Let me pass my English please.
& to my dear Joline Tan,pigs doesn't fly.
Report card should be returned to us soon,too.

I wanna go NTUC!Food is yummmy!
Oh my!Delicious luhhs!

I wanna eat my heart out! ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home