Singapore's 42nd Birthday is approaching! =D
Today's school life begin with PE.Had some theory lessons
about Fitness etc.& went to the GYM.O.O. Luckily there isn't
much time left hence we need not try out the workout. phew~
However,there's no way I can escape.I still have to do them next week. ):
I'm so reluctant to go,& I feel like quitting from it.
Fyi,it's something like a subject I've to take for O-level?
I don't know.It can be counted as one? =/
During recess I went mad.& go HAHAHA! very loudly at the back of
the canteen.Oh,so I was saying something bad about Mr.Ang.
I'm aware that I'm evil. xP
There's one period of Mother Tongue lesson.It was a total boredom!
I'm saying I don't like this teacher of mine currently.& never will I like her!
She's just telling some horror stories which we've heard before. =/
& its kinda lame,too.ONe of the stories. LOL!
One period of Science.Nothing much,I'm hopeless for Science.
& I'm panic! I don't want to drop into a worse class than the one
I'm in now. =/
It was the significant and horrifying English test!
It was alright.I managed to finish the paper in time. =D
Let me have a pass please.
Okay,not more than 20 minutes later after English test,
I had Mathematics test which is the subject that I've known it
to be drive-people-crazy-subject. I meant it.
I was stuck at about question 3 or 4. It was some question like
2a + a+6 over a-2 equals 11.
Yes,to make the denominator[is it?the one below] same,I've to multiply.
A stupid infuriating careless mistake I made,causes me to waste a lot of
time on that pathetic question and resulting me in mental block&total blanK!
2a multiply a minus 2,I could get 2 x 2a = 4!!!
This was the careless mistake that I've figured out after like eon years!
The next few questions that worth 4 marks each,
my mind went black out upon reading them.I was really nervous and panic then okay!
& what I thought was,I wanna give up! I almost shed a tear or two.):
The questions towards the end then brought me back my confidence
in solving the questions.I managed to solve all the questions which I've
initially left them blank.It was all CARELESS MISTAKES fault!
I detest them!When can this habit be kicked off?
I'm going to know the results tmrw.Anxious!
Okay,I don't know I don't know.=/
Tmrw's event would be national day celebration.
English assignment; going round to interview teachers and students. O.O!
Plasticine contest?Haha! I don't know what's going on,anyway.=P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home