Friday, July 27, 2007

Im sorry people if I've been treating you guys badly nowadays.
I know I shouldn't have vent my anger at you guys.
Im just feeling really irritated and annoyed latterly.
But I just couldn't control myself.
Perhaps leaving me alone is the best solution. (:
Alright,enough of unhappiness.I shall mention something happy.=D

Firstly,today is 5566's MengZhe's B'day! =DD
Haha.No idea why,I'm feeling happy for him. =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MENGZHE!xD

It was just so funny today during training!
If only video was taken.Haha!
You guys would be bursting out into laughter and holding your stomach.
Laugh till you can't stand up.haha!
Oh yah,there was this man skipping.And his belly[was it?] the stomach or what you call it,was like also jumping&shaking vigorously[not so exaggerating,in actual fact],too.=P

Playing badminton was just like playing "aiming game".
Mulihahaha! xDDD

You made my feelings go really complex.I'm just too sensitive.Why did you just say hi to me?You seemed to be supporting me all this while,I'm touched&glad.The words said really touched me,but it made my feelings go complicated and wild thoughts and whywhywhy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home