Just about 45 mins more before I leave the house.
For badminton training. =/
The weather is scorching blazing hot now!!!
Such that I don't feel like attending training now,
instead,I want to stay at home in my air-conditioned room. (:
That would be wonderful and cooling! Coolz! =D
Yes,it's fat hope!
Today had Racial Harmony Day celebration.
It was a total boredom & dull.
It wasn't pleasant at all.I could only conclude that I've never ever
like my secondary school's performance and celebration,I guess.
No doubts for it. & no offence. ><
Tests are coming up soon and I've yet prepared them.
I'm just too lazy to. What's more this year is the streaming year.
It's an important year to secondary twos.
& I'm just slacking. ):
Where can I find the hardworking Qiuxuan and the one that would
automatically study whenever tests/exams are approaching
or even better.The Qiuxuan that would revise her work everyday!
Mathematics there's just some doubts to be cleared for me.
However,I've yet thought of who to approach to.
Whoever teaches me are going to vomit blood.Haha!
There's presentation for D&T next week.
I,Qiuxuan is just gonna flung and screw up the presentation next Monday.
The powerpoint slides I've no idea if the guys had already done them.
I don't like powerpoint slides.It always give me headache.
Coz I simply don't have one. =[
Therefore,the conclusion and solution is : Flung D&T presentation!
Joline! I want to take pictures with you too! xDD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home