Sunday, July 08, 2007

At this point of time,I am supposed to turn in by now.
But I don't feel like turning in.=/
Instead I feel like updating.=D
Initially Alida had went off yet she came back within a couple of mintues!
Yes,I am so gald to see her coming back online.

Oh no!A lighting just struck.That's so bright!><
I'm just seated beside the window now blogging here. (:
The weather was really windy now.With those booming thunder
zee-baa-bom!and BOM!Later it would be pouring,I guess.Hah!

Woke up at 8 this morning and continued to rack my brains for Mathematics problems.Surprisingly,it went well just for about 45 mins.=D
I'm so proud of myself having able to solve the questions which initially
I can't the previous day.XP Did I have some magic powers on myself that
I can solve them today?Hah! However,there's a bad news!I left 2 questions blank.):
It was absurb!Initially I just pressed the calculator and found the answer.
Yet when I wanted to jot them down,I couldn't get the pathetic answer!):

Hmm.Yongkian,don't be sad alright.Cheer up!=D
Hmm.You ran for 13:54 for 2.4km.
A good news to you,I ran for 17mins+ for it!
2:17 for one round.Alright,I know you can do it and
beat my timing one day!I still don't know how fast I run.=/
That was simply because I'm not good at running at all,really.):

A joke for the day:

Patient: 'Doc,could you give me a personality?'
Doc: 'Why?'
Patient: 'I feel so lonely.'


Hmm.Choose to laugh or not,is up to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home