14 hours,7 minutes! [Did I count wrongly=X]
Tmrw would be the day!& I'd be doom!
I'm just hoping that tmrw it'd __ ____!
Though I guess many would be disappointed,however,I won't.
I'd be cheering and be so incredibly glad that I've never ever have before!
My feeling is terrible now.):
This is worst then going for tournament etc.
After school dismissal,went to MacDonald at Admiratly
with Joline,Mok&Hazel.
Alright,I didn't go there on my own accord.I was chain
like a dog there.=/ My hand was like locked within Joline's. ):
Chatted till like 4pm before we went off. (:
Hmm.You guys know that water from Earth would evaporate
to the sky and form many small water droplets right?
Hence we're chatting like today go home must boil water
so that later all evaporates,the cloud would be heavy hence causing
tmrw's weather to be bad.=P
However,later boil water till the smoke a lot then people thought
what happened,the place is on fire and call the fire engine.HAHA!
I said that if I boil the water after reaching home,
perhaps later midnight rain,then morning stop.Wouldn't it be wasted then?XP
So my friends were like suggesting I would boil the water at 3am in the morning.
Haha!That's ludicrous.Saying no one woud call the fire engine for
everyone would still be in bed.
Imagine I asked everyone to boil water today.
Causing a lot of smoke,resulting it seem like there's haze.
Then tmrw would be yahooO!=DD
[Hmm.Wait long long in my dreams hur.]
Nice chat with them.So funny.=DD
Had a good laugh,but it doesnt change the fact. )':
I'm duper sad,worried,nervous and any other feelings you can think of now.
I'm thinking thinking thinking! x(
I guess there's no way I can change the fact...
IF...
I burst into tears infront of you,would you listen to me?
I burst into tears infront of you,what would you do?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home