Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Just came back from outside.(:
After such a long time,I've finally met up with Maureen
& went to beach.I've received numerous chocolates from her.
Koolsome!& there's a packet of peppermint chewing gum!

Yea' I'm now incredibly red which was like
I've never been so tann and red ever before!
I desperately miss the colour white now!xD
My nose is red.Boohoo!Apparently I was kanna sunburn
really badly.): How am I suppose to attend this
Friday's training at this state? I'd just hope for the best this
friday that the redness would just go away!!!
Leave me alone,redness.(:

I know I'm like a lobster now,which most of my friends called me.
=/ It's not what I want either.=P

Spotted a few small crabs&fishes.They're small! =D
Headed to Sun PLaza then.
I was dying of thirst!Quenched my thirst instantly
with a cup of BBT!=)

Yea'I went to POPULAR and read Little Miss Shy,
I know its childish to read them,but its way toooooooooo cute!
Kawaii neh.There the background music played was all Nicholas
Teo's songs!HAHA!=DD

Oh!TOok merely a few photos there comparing the redness and
tann-ness.[Its only in my dictionary.=)]
There's Spongebob squarepants,Patrick,Tigger,WinnieThePooh etc.
I was really mad there alright.Muhaha!
If I can,I might just post up the photos hur.(:

Headed to arcade after POPULAR!
Played a few games of Bishi-Bashi![Is that what it's called/spelt?]=/
Plus a few games of basktball shooter.It was utterly bad.
The hand was like so tired luh!
Enjoyment is what I want!

This post is looooooong enough and its borrrrrring!XP
Here's very few photos...Enjoy!=)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home