Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yipee!Today was interesting&fabulous! =D
I adore what I had today!
Finally after such a looooong time,
I got to use my day wisefully.LOL!

In the morning,I had watched WeiXiao Pasta
that was showing on channel 56.
Oh ya!My dad had somehow 'fixed' the internet connection,
hence I guess the internet connection should be going alright
and won't go disconnect now and then when I'm using.=))

My dad had brought me&my mum to Sheng Siong
which was located at TenMileJunction if I'm not wrong.
It was around there.
Bought many many food,or rather tidbits you call them.
I adore them so much huh!Haha!Food!<33333
I won't go starving at night now!HAHA!
Honeydew!My favourites,the sweet fruit.=P

In the late evening,went to Sun Plaza with my mum.
I've finally bought my all-time pen!
& I can settle down completing all my homework,I guess. =/

There'd be tv shows that I want to watch later on.
& I've prepared a cup of instant noodles that would
serve me hot&spicy later on with myelf enjoying
infront of the television,I guess.XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home