I'm finally back from the Sec2.NE camp'07.
Basically it was a 3days2night camp and held at Labrador campsite.
What can I say?
The facilities and the food there was so much better than
those I had when I went for P5 camp previously!
I had amazing race on the 1st day at Chinatown.
It was ultimately tiring but hmm...fun.
There'sone where we can't find the temple and we
had walked round and round and it was really tiring!
That's the main activity for the 1st day.
Oh ya,1st night.I only turn in at around 1 plus.
'cause we had some problems.
Some girls had swoped their rooms and the teachers
had woken up my room-mates.
Its like so fierce.Calling everyone' names and had to step
out of the bunk etc.
Morning woke up at around 4 plus.WOW!Early right?Lols!
2nd day early in the morning had the WATER PARADE.
Crazy!Asking us to finish the bottle of drink that they had distributed!
We had to overturn our bottle after finishing them up!
I was bloated then.
& couldn't eat the breakfast after that.
PLayed captain's ball,dog&bone?
After that it was PROFILING.
& I can tell you,I love it!Why?
'Cause it was in an air-conditioned room
and simply I could just take a nap there!
Yeah!Initially I did listen but soon,I slept.
& seriously I just slept there!So shiok!
And so I can tell you,what I adore most for the camp was profiling!
After lunch was treasure hunt at Singapore River.
We had to answer questions and if wrong,we'd to
wait for 5 minutes and another question till we got them correct.
LOL! We're the 3rd group to set off but we came in 2nd for that!
INitially we thought we're the 1st luh!
'Cause we see no one at the starting point.
& we're so excited huh!
But when nearing to the starting point,we realised we're the 2nd.
'Cause the other group had seated on the floor hence we can't see them luh!
HAHA!
At night was campfire.
Quite alright.Enjoyed it huh.First had some cheers,bombing cheers&
singing whereby we've to create the lyrics.
A very short one.
Okay,then we'd to perform our cheers infront of others.
So embarassing,ours have some actions very funny one.HAHA!
But yea' we won for the cheers!
Hmm.Our group didnt perform for the NE skit or what you call it.
Had to do four-feet.[this is the spelling??]
Initially had to dance tango!
But lucky,we'd to do it only the next morning.Not tango.
Next morning,had to dance 'banana dance.'
'SHAKE BANANA!' 'PEEL BANANA!' 'EAT BANANA!' 'WRIGGLE!'
Perhaps I'd rather I dance 'CHICKEN dance!' LOLS!
YEAHYEAH!Finally it's time to go back to school!!!
I enjoyed from the 2nd day but that's when the camp was gonna end.):
CAMPFIRE was fun too but that's also when camp was ending...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home