Thanks all who had wished me Happy Birthday ytd.=D
15May'07
Well,I did not have any special celebration or what-so-ever.
Its always like that,hmm,so don't be surprise.Haha!
The day began with a cooling and windy weather!
After school,it was 2 plus.Went all the way to J8 with Tan&Mok.
I had to carry my heavy bag and 3 textbooks that weigh almost 2 kg!
It was really heavy!Weigh a tons!LOL!
Lunched at KFC.Only had a regular Pepsi.
I did not bring extra money with me huh,
I was left with the pathetic $6.70.
Life was miserable without much money on me.
Oh,outside KFC,I saw Galen[correct spelling?I've forgotten.=p].
Haha!He was my primary 3&4 classmate.
Headed for neoprints after that.
The world is so small huh.I met Jowin that.
She reconginsed me!LOL! She's my pri.4 classmate too.(:
Neoprints..Hmm.Okay okay luh.Still alright.
Although not that fun huh.bleahx!
After neoprints,I was oficially broke!xP
At Action City,I saw this monkey hanging on..some items.
It was so cute!!>< I want it.
Any kind soul out there willing to get one for me?Haha!=P
Okay,upon reaching home,I was feeling fatigue.
I was having my dinner when my dad asked me if
Mummy did buy me any b'day present & if she knew
today was my b'day.Haha!Isaid no for the gift and
dunno for the knowing stuff. He asked me if I wanted a b'day cake. I
was stunned!Its like WOW!So rare that he would ask.
And its the first time okay. I said huh?why leh?
So rare that you'd buy for me.
After that he asked me if I want $ or cake. Haha!I said anything.
Well,in the end,he said he give me the $ better,
since the cake after buying eat them up and its gone.
Whereas the $ if I didn't spend it,I could save it.
Aww~I was so touched then! Really touched.*tears rolling in my eyes* This is the very very first time my Daddy actually gave me a birthday present you can call it.
I don't intend to spend the $.It's really precious!
16May'07
Today finally received back the most important subject,English!We had our paper2 back for checking.Yipee!I passed.Phew~I'm rather happy with the marks.For I don't think I could score that high before that.Its like..miracle?LOL!Oh,that's high to me.[I've a very low standard for English.My English is poor,that is why.]
I can sleep in school today luh.Way too tired.Last 2 periods were free!Hmm.I've nothing to do hence laying my head on the table.I could really fall asleep in class.The weather was alright just nice for sleeping.haha!
I HATE SPORTS HEAT~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home