Thursday, April 19, 2007

18April'07

I had quite a great day overall.
But it wasn't too great towards the end.

PE lessons was quite fine for the very few times.
Previously,I scarcely participate in the games,you see.
So that lesson was playing rugby,quite fun.
Haha!Funny too.

After school,looking for Ms.Low but she wasn't in.
Only after some time we heard from others
that she's at the coffee shop!

'Kay,so we wanted to look for Ms.Zhu then.
She's in the meeting room.
We doesn't dare to knock the door luhh!
So we kept walking and walking outside
until we met one teacher and asked her to help ask call Ms.Zhu.
Keke!However,she was busy.
We waited till 4pm,she had yet done. ):

Then Mr.Ang came down.
He's funny luhh!
Ask him one question,he used my name as example.
Made me laugh and laugh so was the others! :D

1630 I'm still in schooL!Training had begun!
Taking my own sweet time to Sports Hall.
Haha!Reached there at 1700.
O.o Coach seems angry,but he's not. :p

My skills are rusty!None of it was good.
Nearly fell for numerous times.
The floor is definitely extreme slippery.
I realised that I seems to be a clown during trainings.
I'd often make a fool of myself in front of others.
Like ytd. nearly fell and slipped,Hazel laughed!
I was hitting a shuttlecock and hit hit hit
but I did not caught the shuttle in the end.
Hence,it hit my head making a fool of mysef like
a idiot. >.<

Yes,before I forgot,APOLOGISE to those whom
I've accidentally hit with shuttlecocks.
Aww~I hit many ytd.! It's like..I don' know.
I did not did it on purpose.
Forgive me. ]:

19April'07

Today had Math & English summary test.
Ytd. intended to revise Math.
I was really exhausted.
At around 10,went back to my room
wanted to start revising.
Who knows.My bed is so attractive that I
lay on it when I saw it.
Soon,time flies.I slept with my lights on...
It was 1am!I woke up 'cause I think
my dad came to switch off the lights so I woke up.

Only then I began my revision for math luh!
I'm like a theif man!
Uses a torchlight to shine on my papers.
Haha!Pathetic me. =X
Hmm.Time flies,before I knew...the time was..

Eeeyer!What's wrong with Ms.Heng?
So fustrated today.
Anw,despite putting much effort for the art piece,
the score given is always low low low!
Unlike previously!Efforts put in,we received what
we should receive in return.

The annual sports day is approaching soon.
The one that I hate!
Everyone must participate in at least 1 event.
Vice-captain also human,I'm not robot or what.
Aww~I don't want to participate.):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home