Friday, March 23, 2007

Second post for the day!

I'm deeply depressed&angry at the same time!

I've given my dad to sgin my progress file.
He had used my sec. ones results to compare with this year's!
Hey!Its different alright.

told him that I could choose between Geog. and Hist.
next year, I need not really take History.
He said: If that's so,is it so then you can just don't bother it?
When did I say that?For goodness sake!
Since I told him I can choose,he looked at my Math results.
He said: Then what about your Math?You're also not going to
care about it anymore is it?Math scoring B3 of 67.Isn't it good enough?

Okay,I'm aware that my Math had dropped drastically.
But it's not as if I failed them!
He also commented that my English isn't good.
Alright,I know its not good.But,do you know that in my class there's only like
15 or 19 passes?And,the highest I think did not even scored a 'B'!
He said: Don't you always give me this kind of excuses.
This is of no excuse.Don't compare yourself with others.
No matter what,I just want you to be better than the others.

I'm not a genius.
If I am that intelligent,I wouldn't have ended up in this school.
He even said that my next science test,
I'd confirm fail!For sure he said.He bet.

Fricking thing.
All you know is say that I'd fail this and that.
What do you really know about me?
I really hate it and can't stand it anymore!
You don't understand at all!
You always ask me not to compare myself with others,
but what about you?
You always take my results&compare it with the better ones.
Saying that I did so badly and so on.

Adults just don't understand us.
Students in school are just having tests tests and tests.
Stress is what they received.

Why can't my dad be like the others?
Showing more concern and giving encouragement for their child?
Instead of critising them and cursing them that they'd always fail?

One of my friends told her dad that if her History cannot,
then choose Geog. next year.
Her dad just said okay,try harder next time.
But what about mine?Do they reply the same?No!

What I received was always the negative remarks.
Its never a encouragement.NEVER!
So what do you expect from me.
You've never encrouaged me!
All you know is FAIL!
You're not even giving me a chance to improve
but just,I assure you'll fail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home