Wackybumpy

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I failed my Home Economics. :(
All those subjects which used to be A1s,
failed until to the bottom of a well man!

In the darkness
silence and lonely
Looking at your silhoutte
Looking at your back
Slowly,leaving me alone...

posted by discoverme at 4:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I'm back!Sorry guys for not updating after ages.xD...
  • CoOl Decemember SnowShivering in cold aloneLonely ...
  • My study table so many stuff.[Just a random pic.]
  • I actually had some photos to sharewith all of you...
  • Everything was horrible!A disaster!Ever since the ...
  • I flung my common tests!
  • I was actually planning to go for sun-tanning.Hmm....
  • Finally common tests are over.Regrding wanting a n...
  • Today is the ren ri.I don't really have any idea w...
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D 新年快乐!看一看,小猪猪已向我们招手了!快跟它拜个大年,这样它...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]