Today was a WONDERFUL&JUBILANT day!
I've never felt so happy before after such a nong nong time.
This morning had assembly,a mini program
on friendship day.
Marvellous!Funny!Haha!
But the mike,I guess it was on quite loud!
Haha!Its making my ears' drums drumming!!!
Haha!Playing a band!LOL!
Science
Had lessons in the AVA room.Nothing much.
Just that,hey!Its cooling.
But I'm super duper bored there luh!
Physical Education
Initially,I thought its gonna be tough and perhaps boring?
Haha!Previous lesson,Ms.Sim said we're gonna play
touch-rugby.[spell?]
Haha!Yea' it was.BUt hey!We used captain's ball
to play?
It was quite confusing initially but well,I've slowly
understood how the game actually goes.
So it was FUN!
Mathematics
WEETS!NO lesson!
We played games!*CHEER*
Played game,but at the same time we learnt&revised.
Cool!Hoh!The whole game cum revision,
I was laughing away until I felt so fatigue!
Anw,we've got Time Out given by Ms.Zhu.
Thanks Ms.Zhu!^^
MT
Eeeyer!Mr.Fan!He doesn't allow me to go
to the washroom for the first period.
Humpf.!haha!bleah! =x
Okay,followed by Literature and I was really dead
down then.
After school was the most enjoyable time I had!
Jody&Cynthia came to my house.
On the way home,it started to pour.
Hmm.We ran luh,of course!
SHIOK!
& in my room we're like messing around?
Estactic!<333
I've never felt so happy before after such a nong nong time.
This morning had assembly,a mini program
on friendship day.
Marvellous!Funny!Haha!
But the mike,I guess it was on quite loud!
Haha!Its making my ears' drums drumming!!!
Haha!Playing a band!LOL!
Science
Had lessons in the AVA room.Nothing much.
Just that,hey!Its cooling.
But I'm super duper bored there luh!
Physical Education
Initially,I thought its gonna be tough and perhaps boring?
Haha!Previous lesson,Ms.Sim said we're gonna play
touch-rugby.[spell?]
Haha!Yea' it was.BUt hey!We used captain's ball
to play?
It was quite confusing initially but well,I've slowly
understood how the game actually goes.
So it was FUN!
Mathematics
WEETS!NO lesson!
We played games!*CHEER*
Played game,but at the same time we learnt&revised.
Cool!Hoh!The whole game cum revision,
I was laughing away until I felt so fatigue!
Anw,we've got Time Out given by Ms.Zhu.
Thanks Ms.Zhu!^^
MT
Eeeyer!Mr.Fan!He doesn't allow me to go
to the washroom for the first period.
Humpf.!haha!bleah! =x
Okay,followed by Literature and I was really dead
down then.
After school was the most enjoyable time I had!
Jody&Cynthia came to my house.
On the way home,it started to pour.
Hmm.We ran luh,of course!
SHIOK!
& in my room we're like messing around?
Estactic!<333
Taking pictures,recording sounds etc.
So Jody recorded part of mine!
The part when I went totally crazy luh!
Haha!Many many stuff. I'm lazy to elaborate.
Perhaps,I might upload some pictures for you guys?
MAYBE only.Haha! Or else,check out my friendster then.
But I'll have to wait for Jody to send them to me huh.
Mine,I can't transfer to this computer, so sad luh.T.T
WONDERFUL DAY!BUT I'm WEARY NOW!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home