Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Counting down to MYE: 7 days=1week!

Tmrwww!I'm gonna run 3000m!CRAZY!
Which is equivalent to 7.5 rounds at a stadium!
Read carefully,its 3000m and not 3 rounds.
Nvrmd,what's done cannot be change.

Mother Tongue lessons had always been a boring one.
Today's was no exception.
Every lesson doing revision and going through answers.
Today did filing& Mr.Fan did not give me some
papers to separate my papers in categories.
He said next time he'd pass it to me.
I was like huh?what?!
He said its not troublesome at all,only slot those in next time.
I was like saying behind his back,
what?!I'm doing it and not you.Of course you'd say it's easy luh!

Mid-year is coming and I've yet prepared really.
There's just so many assignments given everyday.
Especially Science&Art would take me very ages time
in order to complete them.
What's more I've to stay back for tmrw for some shity
running!

Maths is gonna drive me crazy real soon.
Graph is so difficult to draw!><
Why is it so?Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home