Sunday, April 22, 2007

A brand new week tmrw,put in your best efforts in everything with no regrets.

I'm eating HELLO PANDA MILK biscuit!
I've just came back from Sun Plaza
1hour ago to be precise.
Finally the whole day and week,
I could put down all the work
and relax myself outside.

I was there for POPULAR to get some items.
Since exams are coming,I've to get prepared
for all the stationery[is it an 'a' or 'e'?]
materials.Many things had run out now.
Such as my eraser,blue pen running out of ink
and lastly my foolscap paper!All are 'out of stock'
at my home.

NTUC.Bought lots of items together with my mum.
This time round,it's like irresitable for me to stop
getting any items.Haha!

Tuesday!Should be getting back previous Maths
test results.I'm anxious!
Had a bet with Joline.
Let's see who gets to have the drink. =P

Counting down to MYE: 9 days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home