Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Count down to MYE: 6 days!

Sports Heat was postponed due to the bad weather.
The rain was really heavy!
Waste my time making a trip there&waited
yet it rain halfway.><

My shoes was totally wet including my socks!
The water was like flowing&flowing when we're under
a shelter.
So to choose the best choice,was it?
Haha!I ran luh!Bleah!I caused some peoples'
shoes wet in the end.Sorry.
Nvrmd,in the end mine still got drenched. ):

Oh yea' SEL lessons in the AVA room.
We played games with another class.
Well,its like when the index no. is called,
the person from each classes would have to go out.
& one of us would pick a paper which had different occupations written.
The person would have to act it out
so that his/her class could guess what the occupation was.

I was called.& it was banker.
I didn't know how to act luh.
So I just anyhow showed a action of counting $.
My friend guessed it&we're faster than the other class.
The particular teacher then
have her eyes opened WIDE&BIG like a goldfish
and told me:YOU TOLD THEM THE ANSWER?
I was like no..
What woman!Do not anyhow accuse me!
I did not said a single thing.
& why is your eyes so big!Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home