Friday, May 04, 2007

Mid-year examinations had begun.
& I'm sure I'm gonna flung every single subjects!
I'm left with 3 important papers & 2 not-so-important papers.
MT paper2,Science,Math Paper2 &
MT Listening compre. & art papers respectively.

English Paper 1&2
Letter of commendation,flunk it!
I missed out some important details.
Composition was so much better.
However,paper 2 was kinda tough.

MT Paper 1
It was kinda bad too.No confidence.

Geography
MCQ was utterly bad!
Structured questions was much better
especially for the first 2 perhaps.

Math Paper 1
Aww~Don't mention it.
It hurts my heart speaking those.
I had careless mistakes again!!!
13 marks!!All gone.T.T

History
Disaster!~!
The paper was tough.
I studied hard for it yet it's worst than Geog.
Geog.I did not really study that well
but I thought it was better than Hist.
Rushing through all the way not having much time left.
In fact,I'm running out of time completing them.
Mentioning the invigilator would definitely pissed me off!
>< Waste my time!Unfairness!Are you building castles in the air?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home