It has been a long time since I last had done a quiz hur.
I felt so honoured to be picked by Charlene!^^
1. Start Time : 2349
2. Name : QiuXuan
3. Nickname : I've loads,which one do you want?
4. Astrology sign : Taurus
5. Gender : Female.
6. Hair color : Black.
7. Eye color : Black[I suppose?]
8. Height : Too short to be revealed.
9. Favorite color : Black,White&Blue.
1o. Glasses : Sort of purple coloured.
11. tattoos : I hate them!
12. Birthplace : K.K Hospital
13. Area code : Why should I tell you?
14. TRUE friends : Bleah!At least one.
******HAVE YOU EVER*****
15. cut your own hair? Yes.oops.
16. Done something in the past regret? Yes,everyone do right?
17. Have you ever met someone you were not supposed to? Yes.
18. Skipped school? Nope.
19. Bungee jumped? Nope.
2o. Punched someone? Nope.[I wish I did.XP]
21. Cheated on someone? I guess nope.
22. Been arrested? Yes,in my dream.Lol!
23. Broken into someones house? Nope.
24. Been to a funeral? Yes.
25. Used a lighter? Yes.
*****FAVORITE*****
26. Season : Autumn
27. Ice cream flavor : Vanilla
28. School subject(s) : Mathematics?[But often I said I hate it.XP]
29. Candy : Mint.
3o. Breakfast : No preferance.
31. Juice : No preferance.
32. Book(s) : Books by Roald Dahl
33. Movie(s) : No idea.
34. Song(s) : One whole chunk of lists!=P
35. Letter(s) : Huh?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant : Long John Silver?
37. Disney Princess : Huh?
38. TV station : Channel 56 mostly.
39. Name for a son : How would I know.
4o. Name for a daughter : How would I know.
******DO YOU PREFER*****
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
42. Alcoholic or not? Grass Jelly Drink
43. Scary movies or comedies? Comedies
44. Short or long hair? Short
45. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits
******FIRST THINGS THAT COME TO MIND******
46. Mexicans in general : Huh?
47. School : Northland Pri.Sch.
48. Grass : Green.
49. Cow : Maureen Lim.
5o. Canada : 'C'
51. Mouse : *squeaks*
52. Hands : 5.
******THE PAST 3 DAYS, HAVE YOU******
53. Watched a movie? Nope.
54. Talked on the phone? Yes.
55. Cried? Nope.
56. Choked? Yes.
57. Drank a glass of water? Yes.
58. Done Drugs? Nope and never!
59. Read a book or magazine? Yes.
6o. Watched TV? Yes.
61. Looked in the mirror? Yes.
62. Taken a shower? Yes.
63. Taken a picture? Yes.
64. Listened to music? Yes.
65. Kissed someone? Nope.
66. Told someone you liked them? Nope.
67. End time : 0008
Next SEVEN lucky people:
1) Alida
2) Shuyi
3) Peishi
4) Yongkian
5) Zhenyi
6) Erwin
7) Joline

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home