Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This year wasn't my year,I can tell you guys that!
The day began off really bad! ):
Supposingly it was Mr.Shah's lesson,however,due to the fact that
he was busy at the hall,Mr.Ang took over and did many admin stuff.><
Yah,I don't wish to rake them up.

After school was a fabulous!
Went to KFC at Admiratly with Beverley,Cynthia&Hazel.(:
Yea' lunched there.I love it! Adore!xDD
Chatted a lot there which was really a WOW WOW WOW! =DD
Speak out all we want and yes,I really love it loads! (;

Headed to Sports Hall and half way it rained heavily.
Shared a pathetic small umbrella with Hazel.xP
My socks were partially wet and it was gross. ><
Well,my exercise books were partly wet&my MT textbook,too. =/

What can I say about badminton.
But it was just LOVE!ADORE!FUN!WONDERFUL!
It had just made me put away my troubles for some time.
I had fun training and laughter can always be heard there and
all the troubles would be gone for awhile!
I seriously thought of nothing but only fun is what I'm having there. =D

All might have just pretended to be good,
but deep inside the heart,you ain't at all!

It was just a act.Laugh out your ass if you want.
I don't give a damn!
Don't care for other feelings is what are done frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home