Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tmrw would be forty second year that Singapore has gained its independence!^.^

Alright.Today had national day celebration in school.
Hmm.I thought it was much better compared to last year?Haha!
We're encouraged to wear RED tee-shirt to school.
Hmm.My eye had a bit of bloodshots in the morning.
But I was thinking,since we've to wear RED tee-shirt,
& to emphasize more,the bloodshots I had in my eye
was actually compatible for this event isn't it?All red.
LOL! That's ludicrous,it was just something I've thought of. =P

The results for ytd's Mathematics test was revealed.
Hmm.Okay luhh.The results was unexpected.I don't
want to be proud,and I'm not any scholar-woman aka cai zi. XD PLease!>.<
Did some interview with teachers&students after the concert.Alright,I shall
say that the concert was awesome.

&&! I've skipped badminton training for once for not really any valid reason. =X
But its like I've been attending the training almost every single time whenever there is one.
So I guess its alright to skip once,just in a year.Bleahz. xP

P.S: I'm not 才子!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home