Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm currently in good spirits. Don't ask me why.
Maybe because the IPW presentation is over!
It went rather smoothly with a few mistakes in between.
But it brought laughter to the class. That's good isn't it?
Hilarious! I know what are my mistakes,actually.
I barely had any eye-contact or in fact none.
35 pairs of eyes staring at you.

Science test went relatively well.
Actually alright,okay,I don't know how to say.
[It was raining heavily before the test.]
Joline said if the rain stops during the test or
right after the test,I'd score 'A' for the Science test.
That would be a miracle if it happens.
Fyi,my Science always scores a C6.
Coincidently,the rain stopped during the test.

The last page had beaten me down.I stared at the questions
blankly for minutes!& nothing appeared in my mind.
Nvrmd,I just wrote down nonsense.I meant it.
I've got really no idea.
Last 5 minutes,saw Safwan's last page was a total blank.
Astonished!But I was relieved for seeing people who
also do not know how to do and I'm not the only one.

Initially I was getting nervous for IPW presentation.
As the time drew nearer,my hearbeat beats faster.
However I was too anxious in discussing the Science's test
answers with Hazel.I thought I was wrong initially you know!
For the echo thing.I'm still not sure if I'm right or wrong.
I was laughing away after finding out some answers from a few.
Yes,I'm too anxious.

After school I went even more high.
There's one question which should be in pural form.
& it has this word,villi,in which I was wondering what's
the pural for it.So I came out with the word villies.
Checked the textbook and villi is pural!Villus is singular.
Aww~How can I come out with such a word?LOL!
If the answer is right,omg,I'm referring to the rest
of the words behind the word villies, my heart is gonna ached loads!
My pathetic one or two points.It does make a difference.
I've studied.Not thoroughly though.
I'm trying to make my post interesting.
Since there was no pictures/photos,I looked for smilies.
So how was it people? Teehee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home