There's bad & good things for today.
First,all the good things. =D
Or else,I'd be grumbling non-stop. =P
The skit for CE was over!It went on quite smoothly.=)
The preparation of skit for IPW was done too.Teehee!
Tmrw is the presentation,I hope I don't get tongue-tied.=x
I've gotten back my History results.Which is such a boohoo!
I've failed by one mark.Where has that pathetic mark gone to? ):
You can never see a person who has failed yet she could
still be smiling upon receiving the paper&returning to her seat.
If you've never seen before,here is one.Me!
So I guessed people can never tell if I pass or fail my test or exams. =)
Maybe the rest should be bad news.
I'm really pissed off.
Well,I'm knackered now yet I'm still here blogging.
Haha!Just blog and check my mails,I'd be off for television followed
by studying of Science test tmrw! =D
Hopefully I do stay awake later on when studying. =P
At around 1530,left the school for badminton training at
Woodlands Sports Hall.
Mr.Shah was there.Mr.Ang,too.
Gooodness~Today had stamina training with Mr.Shah.
In which it had made me really pissed off.
Especially after knowing my results for History and
he doesn't even show pity to those failed by one point!
Initially,I did not hold it against him.
However,during the stamina training which I think
it really ludicrous such that I began spouting bad
things about him while running okayyyy!
I don't have the resilience.I wanted to give up half way.
I'm always like that.=/
I feel like bashing him up.He asked us ladies:
"Your are enjoying right?etcetc..."
Eeeyer!Who enjoys your stamina training please!
I'm not one.I don't like it.
& I'm gonna suffer for every Wednesday's training. =((
I was nearly gonna be screamed by him for not
jogging on the spot.Scream!
Yes,I wanna scream back at you too!!!*angry*
I'm jogging on the spot!Can't you see my legs moving?
Others stopped,yet you did not say anything.
That's biased!Argh!I wanna scream my lungs out at you!
Okay,enough of my grumbling. (:
I'm gonna go into nut case if this continues on. =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home