Friday, August 10, 2007

The storybooks I've borrowed previously are gonna expired soon.
I'm lazy to return them.2 more days and I'll be fined if they're not returned.=P
Perhaps tmrw when I visit my grandma's house.

I've been craving for fastfood latterly.It's really bad I know.
No idea why,but I just want them. >.<
I want HERSHEY,CRUNCHY,seaweed crackers and bubble tea!
Yes,I'm craving for all of them.Greedy me!
But can anyone tell me where has all the food gone after I've eaten them?
It seemed to vanish unknowingly and miraculously everytime I've taken them.=/

Monday had to go GYM after school and I'm gonna dwadle my way there. =P
Previously,I had used to look forward to PE lessons simply because we've games.
However now it is a totally different thing.I've to go through theory lessons & nonetheless visit the GYM.When can I have my games?
GYM is the worst place in school.Maybe.This is my view now.Haha!
No offence,people. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home