I've nothing much to update actually.
But I'm updating because I feel like!

The day began with laughter.

Literature lessons had games,scramble.
Not really into it,I was just getting bored stiff.

After which was Geography lessons.
Initially I thought I'dnt be able to receive my paper
not even take a look because of the speed Mrs.Chua is
going through the answers for climate&weather worksheet.
Yes,she was getting my nerves as the period was going to be up!
I was anxious and angry at the same time though.

The speed Mrs.Chua going was uber slowwwwww!
Like this s....l........o...............wwwwwwwwww.
At the very last 5 or 3 mintues,finally she returned us the papers.
It was incredibly slow!Worst than Mrs.Cha.

Not to mention the mistakes I made in the paper.
It would only do bad more than good.

DnT.Unexpected results!

The results were really unexpected!! I actually passed!
Omg~!~QiuXuan passed her DnT written assignment?
For the test meant for 2Express classes,scoring of 11/24.
Failed by pathetic one mark.Luckily there was a
2NT test that helped me passed.In the end,31/54 in total
including test for 2Express.
Tyco!If there wasnt any 2NT test,it'd be a one mark again!
This term's test all just needed 1 pathetic mark to make
me jump a grade,& a mark to make a big difference?
Why is it so coincident?I really wonder why...
Next week holidays there's badminton training.
Mr.Shah we'd have to run TEN KILOMETRES!10KM!
Oh my! He isnt kidding I know.Im dead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home