Firstly I will update about yesterday.

Since I did not have a chance to last night.
Mr.Shah did not turn up ytd hence there wasn't any stamina training!

Bad news was the court was booked till 5 only,
thus the girls did not get a chance to train resulting
us to run 6 rounds in the stadium.
Non-stop.But!It was alright actually.

Yesterday received back both language papers.
English and Mother Tongue.I passed English!

I needed one more mark to jump a grade,A2!
Mother Tongue.Eeek!I detest that teacher of mine!
Don't give me that kind of face please! I wanna puke!

Hmm.Again,I needed 1 more mark to jump a grade,
to A2,again,too.
Eeeyer! Why do I keep getting this kind of results.Oh yah,so after school when I was giving Ms.Hu to sgin
the class diary,I asked for one more mark.
Instead what did I get in return?
I got a sort of scolding from her!What's your problem!
You kept saying its just a minor test!
Please!!!It'd be counted and it holds 15%!!!
We're the ones studying not you!
I don't like your attitude!Humpf!
Alright,proceeed on to Badminton now.Teehee!

Played red alert for awhile before heading to the stadium for run.
I don't like red alert! Hmm,its kinda,not red alert at all.
It should be called dumbo alert.LOL!

6 rounds in the stadium,no time limit.
I timed myself,but forgotten about it after I've finished.
It should be around 17 mins plus.Bad hur?Haha!
Rest rest rest.Ran for 3 rounds again with HweeKee.

Its great.I got really high then!Its like there's no tomorrow.
& I thought I ran zillion times faster when I was running under
Coach's command.Haha!Really!
I was really elated when running for i-dont-know what reason.

Now,the updates shall be on today!

The day begin with laughter.I was still rather high in the morning.

It was Mathematics which is known as laughing lesson to me.
Had Science lessons & received back our results.
Okayokay luhhs.I had careless mistakes which
resulted me in losing 2 marks.It makes a grade difference okay!
So what's my score?One mark to jump to another grade,A2!
AgaiN! How unlucky can I be! Argh!
One mark makes a lot of difference! It's a grade difference!!!
Do you know how infuriating to get results that you would only
need one mark just to jump a grade?
What's more when it happens to T-H-R-E-E subjects!
T-H-R-E-E!! Don't play play!It's infuriating!

My blood boils thinking of it.
Perchance some of you might think it's just a minor matter.

So I failed History by one mark.
You see,one mark make a BIG difference!

After school went to KFC,reluctantly.
I was dragged there the second time like a criminal.=X
Bought a small piece of Chocolate Brownies cake!

It tasted quite nice,maybe I shall try out the coffee one next time.keke.
Conclusion for this post:
ONE MARK MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home