Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Overall,today was fuN!
Badminton training.LOVES!~!
Sadly I've to leave at around 1300 for my History remedial.
Yes,I'm sad. I'm having fun over there yet you ask me to leave.
BADMINTON!!!

One thing I can promise and swear.I love playing with guys!
Playing w them is so exciting!Their shuttlecock come flying so fast
and yet you've to receive it.SHIOK luh!
The excitment of playing w them is indescribable.
I just wanted the ci ji gan.
Hazmie;TAP!

History lessons.Yes,supposingly to be in the AVA room.
It was occupied by some other classes. Yes,panic.
Sms-ed someone and knew that it was changed to Thinking Hub.
Oh well,I was kinda still living in the badminton world and not paying
any attention to the lessons.

10 mintues of break was given.It's precious alright!
Rush back to the hall and surprisingly Raymond and some
other peeps were still there playing.
Thanks Raymond from saving me of dying to play badminton.
Borrowed his racket and played within the short yet precious ten minutes.
I've nothing to describe but FUN! still its FUN!!!Teehee!

10 minutes up,rushed back Thinking Hub.I'm glad.
Satisfy me w the 10 mintues of playing.

Thinking Hub.The table I'm sitting is more like a location
in North Pole.The air-condition was switched to the lowest of
18 degrees celcius.I'm freezing cold and thinking about badminton.
Nvrmd.Oh yah.So initially the remedial begins at 1300.
Mr.Shah allows the badminton players to have a extention of
half an hour.He's a big friendly giant.
I'm speaking the truth from e deep bottom of my heart.

I did not have enough of badminton today!
I'm feeling dejected,despondent and sad for that matter.
I am this sad.
I want to have the loss of compensation for today.xP

BADMINTON IS LOVE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home