HELLO PEOPLE!*waves*
Wave back to me as a form of courtesy please.
Haha!Oright,ignore me.That's lame.Hehe.
I'm finally back with no updates.

Due to some stuff which can't be revealed,so sorry.
Alida *winks*
Teehee!~!I've thought for nights.I can't be so inconsiderate
to abandon my blog and leaving it in a lurch
just because of one or a few.It's unfair to the rest.
Hehe,so here I am updating my pathetic blog.

Many stuff happened.I will try to summarise them for each of the day.
`29/08/07 ;Wednesday
Coach was ill hence did not turn up for training.Don't think that's the end of training.Instructions were given and training continued on.I personally think it was worst than having a coach to train us. x)
`30/08/07 ;Thursday
Progress file were returned to us.History was the only underlined subject.However,I improved despite failing it again.
Many subjects could be done just a little better to jump a grade.That's the disappointmet.Nonetheless,there's time for improvement,is there?`31/08/07 ;Friday
Teachers' Day celebration was awesome!It was zillion times better than last year,I must admit.
Hence did not get a chance to meet my ex-classmates!Miss them lots! Concert ended really late.Sports events and class party were held,funny!No elaboration should be made. 
`3/09/07 ;Monday
QiuXuan loves cooling breezy windy weather!
Training was alright.Raymond,apologise for treating you as my venting anger machine.You did not know.Haha!But I've lots of fun playing with you today.
Shiok!WoohoO!
Initially my worries for Tuesday's of returning to school dampen my mood for this one week holidays.It's all about chairpersons appreciation thingy.I received the news that it has been cancelled!*3 cheers for it!* No offence.Oops.My mood was indeed brighten by it!

~Monday was meant for badminton training.
~Tuesday was meant for IPW thingy.
~Wednesday was meant for badminton training&History lessons.
~Thursday was meant for...Maybe for my mum!To bring her out to relax herself for some window shopping!
~Friday was meant for...Maybe to beach.Depending on the weather.But it's most likely to be cancelled for I'm so reluctant and lazy to step out of the house.xDD Therefore,it shall be meant for the last touch up and completion of holiday assignments!Should be done before Friday.

~Saturday was meant for visiting my grandma.
~Sunday was meant for anything I want to do!

Hohoho!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home