Wackybumpy

Sunday, February 01, 2009

This blog have been years...

I won't delete this blog. It serves as part of my memory. I suppose I will laugh when I look back at my entries in future, hahaha.

Look for me elsewhere. :)

posted by discoverme at 12:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • YAY ! :DToday was a greeat great day ! Hohoho !I f...
  • This week is simply just studies badminton studies...
  • Sure I was a disappointment to you. I disappointed...
  • Happy 牛 Year ! :DGosh, the first day of lunar new ...
  • Lately school has been alright for me. Except when...
  • I'm going insane over a crazy subject.That is why ...
  • Don't talk to me about Science. For I really don't...
  • Almost a week has passed.Today was CIP. My class w...
  • A change of Bskin. :)I heard that some of my frien...
  • Lessons has began. I'm back to mundane life.I've k...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]