Sunday, January 11, 2009

A change of Bskin. :)

I heard that some of my friends have difficulty navigating my blog previously. Well, so here's a quick change. Randomly picked once again. Wait till when I really have the time to settle down to look for another Bskin. For the time being, let's just settle with this.

I've the impluse to delete this blog. Think twice, it has been almost three years. I can't bear to leave apart with this. Alternative way is to create another blog. In which, well, I'm contemplating. Perchance I will. Still, I will see to it.

Precisely two more weeks and it's gonna be CNY. Related songs are played very frequently on air, radio, latterly. Same goes to tv, especially advertisments. You feel the atmosphere when you hear the songs. However, you doesn't when you are returning to school. 'Cause it is just back to those daily routines and piles of work. ):

I'm feeling so not well now. (This sentence sounds so wrong, whatever.)

I was feeling so restless or rather no energy at all awhile ago. In addition, I'm feeling real cold. Yet now, I'm feeling warm with the fan on just right beside me. :/ Again, I'm cold. zzzz.

Feeling energy-less is totally a ohmysky to me. 'Cause if I were to feel that, I know things are going wrong for me. I just felt that way on Friday during training. The feeling that your body feels no energy at all. The feeling just struck me out of the blue. I abhor that. 'Cause it feels horrible.

Hais things better proceed smoothly. I don't wish to find myself lying on the table during lessons and later ignoring someone. (Of course, not on purpose. I'll be sorry then.)

It was heard that North Zone Tournament is approaching, on 19Jan. Team-mates, I'd really be glad if everyone put in their effort and play it with a right attitude. (Things are just so rocky for me. How I wish I did not sprain my ankle then .....)

North Zone nearing, CNY approaching and February is arriving.

In other words, it will be time to make a decision if I want to switch to combine science. I don't click with Sciences. They are not my cup of tea. Not that I'm trying to avoid them, but these has been years. I face them, but they do not face me.

Oright, my dinner is back so I gotta go.
Ciaos !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home