First day of school. :)
As much as how reluctant I am to return back to school, I still returned. (This is lame, -.-)
I did not intend to update on my first day of school. Don't ask me why, because I do not know. Think twice, perchance, some may want to read about my first day of school. Hahaha, getting so thick-skinned over here. xD
First day of school was alright. Same sitting arrangement except that I will be moving to the first row next week and back to last row next month ! :) Hehehe, I just wanna be seated in the corner. Although I am very satisfied and would gladly prefer if I stay the way as it is currently.
In the morning, Mrs.Whelan (my form teacher) went through some class vision/class motto/her expectations etc. Nothing new and there is height & mass measurement followed. :) I am glad that I gained weight, heehee ! I am not too sure about my height though. I did not ask my fellow friend who helped me to take my height. :/ I guess it is about the same anyway.
Ace-learning maths talk followed shortly after height&mass measurement. A relief was, the talk did not last long. Or else I will be dozing off.
Time table that is subjected to changes was given. We will be dismissed @ 1430 hours everyday except Friday. That's so early, isn't it ? That would also means that we should be more self-disciplined after school, right ? ;)
I've known which band I belong to for Mother Tongue classes ; Band one. I just wonder who will be the teacher for class band one MT. Hmmm. I've Joline, Joleen, Eileen, Jody & Cynthia together with the same band as me ! :D Unfortunately, KimYet, JiaYi and Leonard is not in the same band as me !!! D: Ergh, whyyyyy ?
People, don't call my ankle pig trotter anymoreee. It's not swollen anymore. :P
With that, I shall end my entry here. :D
Yesyesyes, to my dear someone. For time being, I am very sure I prefer someone than to the person to be in the same band as me. xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home