Musical instruments.
Have you ever thought of learning any musical instrument ? Or have you already learnt one or more ?
I am amazed and easily go mouth-agape when listening to people playing piano. Hahaha, the music sure sounds nice and beautiful. :) The person playing the instrument will truly amazed me and I will look up to the person real much. I will be going ,"WoW!"
Owell, nice melody songs played are able to move me easily. xD 'Cause it is real touching. Awww~
I ever thought of wanting to learn piano/keyboard. Cost and time are the factors I have to consider back then. My mum always objects me in learning musical instrument, anyway. Even if I am given the opportunity to learn piano, I bet I will back out eventually, sooner or later. Since I've often heard that people learnt piano for one or two years, and they will quit learning.
I have a keyboard at home, though. It is a very ordinary one. Yea, nothing really. It is quite old too. Hahaha, at least I get to play keyboard @ home which I am very glad. :)
A primary school friend of mine, once taught me how to read the notes and taught me a lil' bit of piano. As in, how does the left hand plays and what keys to play and so on. I realised it is so tough to play with both hands. I believe I am not talented for music. xD
I play songs with only right hand. Which means to say I don't know how to play background music which makes the music very simple. :/
Fortunately, I know a lil' bit that my brother taught me just yesterday. HAHA, he learnt from his friend. Lol, a little bit of both hands playing. Yea, tough lah. The melody is so not smooth. xP Eh, beginner here leh ! xD
Im learning right hand to play Jay Chou's 说好的幸福呢 . Wheeee ~ :D
Apart from piano/keyboard, another instrument I wanted to learn was guitar. I nearly succeed in attending lessons ! It was during primary 6 or secondary 1, I don't really remember. My friend wanted to learn as well. My dad also agreed in allowing me to learn.
Unfortunately, my mom did not approve. ): She says that I'm so busy with my studies and CCA, where would I find time to learn guitar ? And there she went on with her nagging. She told me something, "你嫌自己还不够累,不够忙啊? " :/
In the end, I did not learn. Anyway, previously when I see Leonard trying to teach Cynthia how to play the guitar, I was gonna laugh off my heads. xDD I would better drop the idea of learning. Hahaha. It seems tough.
If I were to learn, I think I will need to look for a super whooper zooper patience teacher. Haahaa.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home