Hellooooo people ! :D
Again, I was re-tidying up my study table and there are a few drawings and bookmarks. :)
The above drawing is sure nice. However, it is not drawn by me. Hahaha, of course, duhhh. It is drawn by my friend's friend. Coooooool right ? It was two years back ... And, I still kept it. :)
I have all the items given by friends well-keep okay. ;) So now all the soft-toys I have in my room, were all given by my friends. How would I bear to throw them away ? You tell me.
Alright, so what drawings did I find ? I happened to find an A4-sized paper with comics drawn. Nothing actually. It is the peculiar "Three Little Pigs". HAHAHA, I still rememebered that was a English assignement done in Secondary One.
All the words in the bubbles, I'm gonna type them out. Well, all not edited so pardon the grammar. You will find many manyyyy grammar mistakes and all the sentences sound very wrong. Is that my English ? :O Although my English is still not really up to standard currently. :/
The Three Little Pigs
1st Pig, "Oh yes ! My house is finally built."
Squirrel, "Hoo ! Hoo ! Here goes the straw house !"
1st Pig, "Oh my ! My house ! The house I've just built !"
2nd Pig, "Whew! I'm finally done with my wood house."
Squirrel, " *Blow* Hoo ! Here goes the wood house ! Aren't I strong ?"
2nd Pig, "Oh my ! My poor house ! =( "
3rd Pig, "Whew ! Finally !"
Squirrel, " *Blow* *Blow* *Blow* Here goes another house ! Whoa ! Even Brick house I also could blown down. Aren't I'm great ?"
3rd Pig, " Oh my ! I'm going to tell Pig mother my poor house !!! "
The arrow beside the right little pig wrote :
(The 3 little pigs all complained to Pig mother together.)
(The other 2 were at the side.)
3 little pigs, " Pig mother (in a sad tone), the house I've completed building, had been blown down by a squirrel !"
Pig mother ,"Oh where is the squirrel. Let's get it sort out !"
(The three little pigs beside Pig mother.)
(Pig mother's hands is holding on to woods.)
Pig mother, " * in a angry tone* How dare you blown down my children's houses?!"
Squirrel, " Aaahhh!!! Help ! Ouch !"
(There's a board that wrote "Way out to forest")
The moral of the story is size does not determine if we are strong or not.
What a cliche story except the wolf (is it?) is replaced by squirrel. It does not really make sense, to me. And, the ending is so absurb ! Hahaha, I'm not sure what I am thinking back then.
I, also wonder how Ms.Low actually marked this piece of work. HAHA! It doesn't make sense. The ending is ludicrous.
Enough of silly comics. Moving on to two random pictures.
" Wah ! Give me a big hug !"
The above two drawings I just found it randomly lying underneath a stack of papers. The what seem like dragon looks uberly weird. Hahaha, coz the 'V' on its face was added by me somehow coz I think it looks ugly. So why not just let it looks even uglier ? XD Randommmm~
Here are the bookmarks. :)
The very first bookmark, a leaf skeleton was from some trails in primary school. I've a few of them, big and small ones. Well, they are all over my room. Hahaha.
The seond bookmark ; Joy. It was given by Mrs.Cha, my beloved primary six form teacher cum English teacher. :) The very last one was also given by her. It writes, "When facing a big wave, you can either catch a ride on it or be overwhelmed by it. The choice is yours." I remembered Mrs.Cha saying I was the one who choose to catch a ride on it. :)
The third bookmark, as you can see it is from my classmate ; Soo Cai Seng. :D He's my primary 3 classmate. One of whom I always hang out with, especially while waiting for supplymentary lessons in the afternoon. Geezeehs.
I still remembered my primary three days when I often hang out with CaiSeng, Syed Yaawar and PeiRong. Ahh, where are they now ? I wonder how they are doing currently. :/ I want to have their contacts ! I really miss them. Especially Yaawar, perhaps. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home