Monday, December 08, 2008

Hello peeps! :D

Today's weather is pretty cold. The wind blew chilly outside. A nice day to tuck under the blanket to sleep in, right ? (:

In the nippy morning, went to have Kway Chap with my parents at Yishun. :D We found a seat at a corner and I didn't feel that I was in Singapore at that moment man ! The wind blew so hard and the rain chilled me to the bone. So freezing cold.

Returned home after breakfast, I thought I'm gonna be staring at my walls again in my bed room. Fortunately, I headed outside in the afternoon. Yay ! :D Nothing much actually, merely headed to ShengSiong. Actually was going to Compass Point, but Mum wants to watch tv.

-
-
-

I'm in a dilemma. Should I go on Wednesday ? :/ It has been so long. Err, to me it is long. Hahaha. My mum thinks the other way round, though.

Think a lot these few days. Haiya, think too much alrdy. Reminisces some stuff too. WheeeWhooo !

Alright, I smell the savory aroma of my Dad's prawn noodles. I'm off to have my heavenly prawn noodles - soup. Yayyy! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home