Friday, November 28, 2008


Firstly, thanks Beverley and Raymond for the key chain ! :D

Secondly, I went to school today, and I think I'm brainwashed. Haha. Coach Daniel told me his experience on spraining his ankle. 1 year or 3 months ? Hahaha, a few of my team-mates have been telling me this, or rather brainwashing me.

Being afraid and reluctant to visit osteopath wouldn't help to improve my ankle. Better be safe than sorry. I will listen to Coach Daniel's advice. (:

Who knows, my ankle might just be a small matter and it will be alright in a few days time after visiting the osteopath ? (: Hehehe ! Must stay optimistic, right ? Haa, easier said than done. Lol. xD

So my ankle is very badly swollen huh, according to my dad. Yesterday was worst eh. :/ There's one thing strange. My ankle doesn't hurt when I walked, today. Whoa, it was so muchhhh better compared to yesterday. Is this ... a good sign or ... bad sign ? :/

Whatever the case, osteopath, please be available tomorrow morning ! :D I'd really like to visit you the sooner the better. Afraid is one thing, shooo ! Geezeehs !

Hohoho, some of my friends said that if I don't get to play badminton, I'm half-dead. Yea, perchance you girls are right. Hahaha ! Thus, if I don't get to play badminton forever, I'd be dead huh. xD

I couldn't run today, but I managed to stroke a little bit today. Okay, that's better than nothing. (: My team-mates played attack defence today and half court single !!! >.<



Tomorrow is another visit to Grandmother's house. Hmm, I think it is gonna be bored again ... Rawrs. How I wish cousin ShiMin will be going ...

I wanna get items ! I should be scrimping, actually. Since the economy and stuff isn't good currently. In addition, prices are increasing. :o I've got my candy canes, now what should I get ? Hehehe, chocolates are too costly.

This entry is very crappy, so do not read if you do not want to waste your time. HAA!

Alida, I love all your entries. Long and nice ! :D Australia, I wanna visit too. It seems really really nice and attractive. Awww ~ You really have good opportunities and chances to going such countries. An eye-opener for me, from your pictures. (:

Last but not least, to end off my entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home