Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Disheartened.

Beat-down. Daunted. Caved-in. Down-in-mouth. Aahhh!

You think that I am a player before this ? I am in no position to receive compliments from you given how I'm playing currently. Hais, do I really look like one that has been coached before all these ? Am I good ?

No compliments, sigh. ):

I'm not even sure if I am playing, swinging and running the right way, the right position.

Phoof, you don't compliment, that is it. You don't say anything, so does that mean I am right in everything ? I believe, not. Yet I don't hear a word from you. Although I am aware of some mistakes I repeatedly and constantly doing it.

Give me time.

I'm willing to learn.
I'm willing to try.
I'm willing to change.
-
I must learn.
I must try.
I must change.

Give me the chance.

有的时候,你可能会对一件事或者一个人抱很大的期待,但是当你希望落空的时候,这种落寞的感觉也会越大。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home