Quiz
A quiz I seized from my cousin's blog.
1. Do you have secrets ?
Hmm, who doesn't ?
2. Would you fall in love with a girl/guy younger than you ?
I will let my heart lead me to my answer.
3. Do you enjoy going to school ?
I used to...
4. What would you do with a billion dollars ?
Firstly, donate half of them to charity. Another half to my parents.Remaining amonunt to get items I've been craving for and saved. :D
5. Would you fall in love with your best friend ?
If my heart says so.
6. What is the greatest thing you want ?
Confidence and faith.
7. Who you can't live without ?
Family and friends.
8. If the person you secretly love is attached, what would you do ?
Love cannot be forced.
9. What makes you angry ?
Events. Words. Actions.
10. Have you ever got kissed by someone ?
Yes, who doesn't ?
11. Who love you the most ?
I don't know. :/
12. Would you forgive and forget no matter what horrible thing the person has done ?
It has to depend on the situation and how serious is the matter.
13. What number do you hate most ?
Ha, ten. (Currently and next year) 'Cause teacher always call this index number!
14. What is your favourite number ?
Fifteen.
15. What is your favourite colour ?
Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow.
16. What do you hate most ?
To be force to do something I do not want.
17. If you fall in love with 2 people, who would you choose ?
Follow my heart.
18. What would you say to the person you did not choose ?
I'm sorry.
19. What if that person won't let you go ?
What question is this, ergh .
20. What if the person you love most, died ?
I will be devastated.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home