Results
English : C5
Chinese : A2
Additional Mathematics : B3
Mathematics : B3
Chemistry : C5
Physics : D7
Combine Humanities : B3
Character Eductaion : B
Percentage : 62.4
Class position : 28/43
Level position : 95/199
Comments : You are polite, neat and respectful. I know you work very hard to improve to improve your grades. Continue to be consistent and keep striving. "The important thing in your life is to have great aim and to possess the aptitude and the perserverance to attain it, " Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
My English, Mathematics and Combined Humanities just need a mark more to jump a grade ! ): That's very saddening. English english, I don't wish to talk about it. It just makes me sad sad sad. Booohooo ~
This is the worst level position I've gotten for myself over the three years in Secondary school. Phooof ~ I am gonna make sure I improve my level position next year. This includes improving my percentage and grades. I want more Ace ! Mother Tongueeeee, I wanna maintain you ! I wanna achieve better ! Although I'm always not confident in handling that. :/
I wonder ... if I can still achieve all grades minimum B like how I did last year.
Okay, here's just an update on my results. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home