Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pondering

I ponder ... What kind of feeling do I bring with me when I attend badminton training ? :/

Why is it so disappointing to hear team-mates not wanting to attend badminton training ? Why is it that there's a tinge of anger upon hearing people wanting to skip badminton training ?Perchance not everyone has the same strong passion towards badminton. Not everyone has the strong commitment towards badminton.

I am not in position to say anything, definitely. How am I to say when I don't even know myself ?

It sounds contradicting. I am disappointed when team-mates doesn't want to attend training. However, at times, me myself didn't have the anticipation to attend it though. I have my reason, but this shouldn't be an excuse. Only if I have overcome it ...

The enthusiasim. The commitment. The passion. The desire. The achievement. I'm in a bewilderment.

The hardest thing to do is to watch the one you love, love somebody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home