I'm still stuck in the pit.
Today was marking day. Yay, which means no school no lessons. (: Hehehe ! Still, I woke up early for badminton, again.
I doubt my heart and mind was there when I was playing matches with my badminton mates. I don't feel the anticipation then. ): So sorry for that. At least later in the day, another match was much better. (: Although I knew that wasn't my best.
Ran 2 rounds around the stadium or maybe slightly lesser. Hahaha, I run with an intention but not just sheer run. Bleah. However, I somehow failed to do as I planned. Nvrmd, at the very least, I ran. (: After the run, I dislike the way I was then. Seemed so emotional, or rather am. Eeek, shooo shoo!
For now, I don't want to type alrdy luh ! I dont like my posts to be so saddening and troubled.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home