A great day yet filled with sadness.
Today marked the end of EOY'08 officially. (: Whooo hooo, that's so great. Finally released from the stack of books. However, somehow I feel like studying currently. :/ Hahaha, I'm weird, isn't it ?
I shall not update anything on exams currently. I don't feel like. No point brooding over them.
Today was a great day with brother and sister ! Thank you. Chatting with them is great. :D After a month or so, I'm finally touching on my racket today. Hahaha. The day was wonderful, overall. It was just an overview. The active uncles was superb. *thumbs up* (:
Tomorrow will be another day of badminton. Wow, badminton marathon ?
Hmm, why is it that playing with people I'm unfamiliar makes me feel nervous ? It seems as though it was a tournament or some competition. :/ Thanks for the encouragements. (:
But ... I don't think I play well.
Sorry for being distracted. Sorry for losing focus & concentration. Maybe I am getting tired. I thought I was gonna see the world going round and round. Dizzy. ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home