I'm here for a update. Because I can't take it any longer.
RAWRS !!!!! !#%@&$"!#%@&$#!&
Social Studies
It was alright. Although a few SBQ was tough and wasted my time pondering over it. Nvrmd, I tried.
Geography
It was tractable.
E.Maths Paper 1
By right and by left (xD) , it should be relatively easy. Still, I left questions blank, argh !
Chemistry
It was absolutely NOT right at all. I screwed the paper inside out. Or probably Paper 2, mainly. Rawrs !!! Time was insufficient. I left blanks here and there. Blahhhh. I don't understand what the questions were asking.
Seriously. I . Screwed. The. Papers.
T_T
Tomorrow there's E.Maths paper 2 and Physics paper. Yahhhhh, I should look on the bright side. I'dnt want to flunk my Physics. Furthermore, E.Maths, *Sigh* .
I shall get going with my revision. Goodbye !
I feel like talking to someone. :/
ajhassholedhfjhsdfdjshfcukjahsfjhdfdamnjhfdkhjdsfbullshytfjhdsjhd!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home