Wackybumpy

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Different kind of mood & feelings.
Mine is in there , spot it, guess it. Hahaha !

Photobucket

posted by discoverme at 11:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I'm here for a update. Because I can't take it any...
  • Confidence is the first step to success.Endure and...
  • Both language papers are over ! (:Today's Mother T...
  • Today is the first paper of EOY'08 - English. The ...
  • Tomorrow marks the beginning of End Of Year Examin...
  • Counting down to EOY : 2 days! That's so pretty f...
  • Feeling unwell. I don't want to attend school tomo...
  • Emotions
  • Yongkian ! You can influence me in various areas. ...
  • Isn't it hilarious when one is feeling down, yet o...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]