I will overcome it. I will try to.
Today was really a pleasant day. I feel myself burning warm on the face and legs currently. Hahaha ! Reason being, today was post-exam activity day. Instead of going to Ngee Ann Polytechnic, I've chosen to help out @ Secondary Twos Amazing Race @ Sentosa. =)
It was definitely a pleasant and wonderful day ! ;D
Quite a number of pictures was taken. Hahaha, it is considered rare for me if it was in the past. I am influenced ! That's a great thing. (: I am in a dilemma and in contemplation if I should post those pictures up together with what happened. =P It was saved as a draft currently. Either I post it later, tomorrow, Saturday or never.
I'll "see" to it. xP
Alright, my face is badly sunburnt. :/ Left leg and hand too. Err, it is very usual for that to happen. I am lobster. Rawrs. Hahaha, my daddy says I'm fresh due to my redness. Rofl ! xDD
Tomorrow CCA resumes. I srsly hope to overcome the fear for it. It seems to dampen my mood. I know this doesn't help. I will be brave to face it. I just hope I don't burst into tears again. :/
I'll "see" to updating the entry to Sentosa w pictures. HAHAHA !
Gooodbyeeeee !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home