Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Practicals

Days since I last updated. I haven't get myself to the right mood to blog, that's why. Hahaha, no lah. Due to some reasons, perhaps ? HA!

Today was mainly Chemistry practicals. Gosh, too many practicals at one go. I find them tiring. Chemistry SPA is next Monday. I feel so prepared, not. :(

Two more days to go and HI(holiday intensive) programme is finally coming to an end. It will then be time to rejoice. I find the H.I.P tiring. It does, seriously.

Additional Mathematics lessons has been driving me to a jungle. Now, I'm lost. :( Eh, it sucks so pretty much. I manage to escape out of the jungle for a moment, the next minute a few more steps I proceed, I am lost. Rawrs.

Anywayyyy, Hazel indicated to me when she will not be attending trainings. That is like so many to me can ? Eeeeek, I am envy of her ! I wanna go holiday too ! Bring me thereeeee! :'(

Life is pathetic and mundane. Filled with just studies and CCA.

I realised, CCA also requires my mind to think. So much so that I am getting tired. *sigh* Have I ... given up ? Ah, noooooo, I can't huh.

Things get me tired easily. Hey, I am not having mood swings lately. I just seem to be moodless recently. :/ Nothing cheers me up, neither do I have anything to talk about. Haa ...

I am happy , I am happy.
I am joyful , I am joyful.
I am cheerful , I am cheerful.
I am sad , I am sad.
I am moody , I am moody.
I am disappointed , I am disappointed.
I am troubled , I am troubled.
I am worried , I am worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home