Coach, we will miss you
Today is the last training session with Coach Taylen(spell?) . I am saddd. =( How I wish he can stay. In fact, all the badminton girls want him to stay ! He is really good ! :D Unfortunately, we only had 5 training sessions with him. And, we seem to be infatuated by him. Hahaha!
He says he will return next year! If he returns, even if I step down, I'd definitely return to badminton. xD The badminton girls treat him like some idol, I think. Especially the secondary ones, lol !
Okay okay, I shouldn't be bad and biased towards the other 'original coach'. I sound extremely bad. Deep in my heart, I ... seriously have nothing to say about him. I am not in favour of him. No offence, bleahs.
My words are futile. Nevermind about that, forget it. Maybe I shouldn't have write them, I made the wrong choice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home