Wisely-used day
Training in the morning was fun, cool and enjoyable. :D
A very bad news that broke out was, Coach YuHe is returning next week. I shouldn't be saying bad things about him over here. Since I can't change my coach, I should be changing my perspective of view towards him, shouldn't I ?
This sounds so optimistic. As if I can do it ! :/
Later in the noon was outing @ Bugis. ;D
Tomorrow will be the visiting day to Grandma's house. It's gonna be bored, once again. How I wish I've a laptop with internet connection with me over there. Rawrs. Time will definitely pass faster then, right ? xD
Hmm, bringing homework there is just for show. Lol, not able to concentrate, not able to focus. Im just heading there to stare at the walls or just teevee. That's my life there. Except sometimes smsing beloved darlinggg. Unfortunately, she's away from tonight for about 9 days ! Aww, how sad. I'm gonna be boreddd. );
如果你忘不掉过去,那就干脆不要忘记。
埋在心底,做为人生的一部分。
那沉寂的过去,就会变成养份。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home