Thursday, November 20, 2008

1. My friends ...
- are very important.

2. I am listening to ...
- 只欠一句我爱你 by Danson 唐禹哲 :D

3. Maybe I should learn ...
- how to play guitar !

4. I love ...
- my family and friends, and laughing like some maddies ! Hahaha.

5. My plan ...
- is to complete my holiday assignments asap !

6. I don't understand ...
- you.

7. I lost ...
- many things in life.

8. People say ...
- you are mad.

9. I am missing ...
- someone.

10. Love means ...
- love.

11. Somewhere, someone is ...
- missing.

12. I am always searching for ...
- my laughing pills. Hahaha !

13. Forever seems ...
- eternity.

14. I never want to ...
- think of you again.

15. My mobile phone ...
- is a nuisance at times.

16. When I wake up in the morning ...
- I look at the sun shining into my room.

17. I get annoyed when ...
- people do things that irritates me.

18. Parties are ...
- filled with many laughters of people's.

19. Hugs or kisses ...
- hugs AND kisses.

20. Today I ...
- am thinking of you.

21. Tomorrow I will be ...
- attending training.

22. I really want ...
- concern.

23. I ...
- am missing your tags.

24. What is your phone brand ?
- Sony ericsson.

25. What are the last three digit of your phone number ?
- 310

26. What does the second message says in your inbox ?
- "Thanks ! Take care ! <3333333>27. Who was the last person you rang ?
- Hahaha, too long ago that I don't remember.

28. Who was the last missed call from ?
- VoonJin.

29. What does the oldest message from your inbox says ?
- (Birthday wishes from someone)

30. Who comes up after "J" ?
- MANY people.

31. Go to your send message - what does the tenth message says ?
- (Ahaha, it is confidential.)

32. Who is your network provider ?
- Starhub

33. How many message are there in your inbox ?
- Not too sure, I just cleared my inbox yesterday !

34. Who do you have on speed dial three ?
- No one.

35. Who's the first person who comes up after "C" ?
- Cynthia

36. What do you have as your main ring tone ?
- It's in silent mode now.




Maureen ! Reply my sms pleaseee. Where are youuu ?
Let's go to our old placeeee !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home